Thursday, May 8, 2008

Of: Me


Well, besides my story...I suppose I can use this as a regular blogging site also. Lets start with the basics on me shall we?


Name: Sharelle

Age: in my early twenties

Location: Somewhere not near you


Hobbies: Drawing, dancing, jamming to music, hanging with friends.

Peeves: Stacked circular logs, muscle twitches, frozen puters...list goes on.

Temperment: It varies from day to day, like everyone else. It also depends on the people I'm with and the situation I'm in. I can be smilely kind one minute then the very next be hella annoyed and want to get away and out!


Education: Finished high school with diploma, went to a college my ma wanted me to go for a year, now I'm looking into an art school in Chicago, major in dance.

Love: Dancing, mexican and chinese/mongolian style food.


Dream: To become a choreographer...visit Italy one day.


And that is pretty much me in a nutshell.


No comments: